You'll find the highest quality authentic western gear, arts and crafts at this marketplace.
Located in the Elko Convention & Visitors Authority Conference Center
724 Moren Way, Elko, Nevada 89801
(right next door to the Convention Center)
Wednesday, February 1 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 2 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday, February 3 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, February 4 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The vendors for the 2017 Gathering, January 30-February 4, 2017, were:
- VALERIY KAGOUNKIN, WESTERN ARTIST ~ Sacramento, CA
Born in Russia/Siberia and a U.S. citizen since 1998, Valeriy grew up in a farming community wanting only to live the cowboy way. He now brings the two cultures together in his bold colors of Western art in acrylics and oil.
- DIANA LOPEZ DESIGNS ~ Grass Valley CA
Up-cycled sweater garments. Quite unique and creative long- and short- hooded sweaters, vests and accessories.
- BIG SKY ANTLERS & MONTANA TURTLE ~ Stevensville, MT
Elk and deer antler sheds are the base of the hand crafted belt buckles, sculptures, furniture and more. Montana Turtle is a hand engraver of metal and jewelry items; from sheets of metal and sticks of wire.
- T. CLELLAND BITS AND SPURS ~ Filer, ID
Handmade bits, spurs, saddle silver and western jewelry. Also included are selected products from leather artists, Doug Koontz & Taylor Anderson.
- TRIGGER'S BOUTIQUE ~ Reno, NV
Cowgirl Chic. High-end ladies wear and accessories.
- CHAZ MITCHELL CUSTOM HATZ ~ New Castle, UT
Custom cowboy hats, ball caps, neck rags, and hat accessories.
- VALERIE COE, COWGIRL ARTIST ~ Alturas, CA
Fine art of watercolors, prints and notecards depicting the ranch life in the Great Basin, including cowboys, horses, cattle and dogs.
- WILD WIND RUSTICS ~ Grenada, CA
Reclaimed rustic wood products and framed photography by Patty; vases from old fence posts; clocks and shadow boxes created from discarded wood.
- MELINDA HORN, SILVERSMITH ~ Hico, TX
Hand-engraved jewelry from sterling silver, copper and brass. Completely unique in the style and look - earrings, pendants, scarf slides, bracelets and rings.
- BUCKAROO BOUTIQUE ~ Elko, NV
Creative gathering of clothing and accessories for women and children.
- STITCHIN’ HORSE RANCH ~ Walker, CA
Cowboy leathercraft and Western decor including leather boxes, purses and accessories.
- TWELVE BASKETS BOOK PUBLISHING LLC ~ Rogerson, ID
Western fiction publisher presenting author Gus Brackett, signing copies of his latest Badger Thurston novel for young readers.
- BUCKAROO BUILT & HORLACHER SILVERSMITH ~ Baker, OR
Braided and leather cowboy gear, hand engraved silver and accessories for the horseman.
- JOYCE’S CREATIONS ~ Homedale, ID
Western jewelry, lariat art, Pendleton wool rugs, handmade children's PJ’s and fleece blankets.
- IFA COUNTRY STORES - Elko, NV
In business since 1923 serving farm and ranch communities in five states with farm, ranch, home and garden items, new clothing lines and western tack. The local IFA store supports our Gathering, with an annual Cowboy Breakfast.
- ORDERVILLE VINES - Delta, UT
Hand-dyed silk scarves and ties, using all-natural products.
- D & S JEWELRY - Marsing, ID
Handmade jewelry using stone, pewter, silver and horseshoe nails.
- EMPIRE LEATHER - Eureka, NV
Custom leather gear for the working cowboy, buckaroo or rodeo hand, as well as items of personal fashion and home decor.
- El TELAR STUDIO: ANTONIO MENDOZA - Santa Ana, CA
Beautiful hand-loomed woven goods, with natural dyes and vivid colors.
- BARA BUFFALO-HIDE - Dodson, MT
Native Hand Art/Indian Time Art: creative and authentic Native American bead work and interior home decor items.
- GOWITH BOOKS - Farmington, UT
Presenting LeAnn Bednar's book about her father, Charles Morris Christensen, "My Final Ride." (non-fiction) Winner: Great Southwest Book Festival 2015, Finalist: National Indie Excellence Award.
- ROCK RIDGE WINDMILLS, LLC - Cloverdale, CA
Windmills for many uses from farm and ranch water pumping, aerating ponds, unique signboards and more.
- POPE'S LEATHER GOODS - Elk Ridge, UT
Unique western handmade leather goods and engraved deer crown products.
- R. A. STEPHAN - Garden City, ID
Amazing furniture and more, with a rustic yet elegant flair.
Banner image: Jessica Brandi Lifland